DeloitteDEX Special Purpose System Requirements
DeloitteDEX Special Purpose is a true Internet application and does not require any software to be installed on the client machine. A browser and an Internet connection
INVision requires the following:
- A reasonably fast Internet connection to work comfortably. (comparable to an ISDN (64k) connection for a single user)
- Internet Explorer Version 6.0 (or higher) or Mozilla Firefox 2.0 (or higher).
- The browser must have the Java virtual machine installed.
scripting section and enable “Active scripting”)
- The browser must be allowed to communicate your answers to the INVision server using a Java applet. This requires the following two settings:
- "Scripting of Java applets” (Go to Internet Options, Select the security Tab and click on the custom level button, Scroll to the scripting section and enable “scripting
of Java applets”)
“Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting” (Go to Internet Options, Select the security Tab and click on the custom level button, Scroll to the “ActiveX
controls and plug-ins” section and enable “Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting”) Note that this setting is required despite the fact that INVision
does not use ActiveX controls.
Enabling the settings mentioned above is very common. They are even enabled by default if the highest security setting in the Internet Explorer is chosen, with
the exception of “scripting of Java applets”. If you feel that these settings are inappropriate for your general Internet use, you may also add the DeloitteDEX
Special Purpose site to your list of trusted sites which uses separate security settings.